Free Food Recipes

Search more recipes in my blog,i hope you enjoy and fun in my blog.

Resource Links
Awards
Other things
Helping My Friend


I have a friend who worked at the same office. We work in an industrial company. One day, my friend told me that he needs a loan of money for treatment house. In fact he has been told about the house. He really want to improve but he was always difficult to keep some of the salary he received. My own view is that the house and the house must be immediately corrected. Unfortunately, I also need money.

I suggested to him, what if I help him to get the money? And he agreed. We begin to see the newspapers and magazines in the office, there may be a bank or business that can provide loans with interest rates not too high. Appeared in newspapers and magazines are a lot of ads that offer loans with terms that are easy, but we should really selective in choosing loans.

Fortunately in many ad agencies and banks that write down the business phone number can be contacted so that I and my friends can contact for more information. Even the lenders offer will send an agent or officer who will help us explain the terms and conditions apply. And we also agree to wait for an agent or officer came to our office.

About 30 minutes later an officer came in question. He explains a lot to us, on the condition of banks and provides an explanation of how the terms and conditions apply. He also explains why the bank where he worked to get the award for best cash advance, because to get the award, a bank must truly serve its customers. Finally, my friend agreed to borrow at the bank.


Image Source : jdeedupuy.com/Gfx/i_helpFromMyFriendsPinup.jpg

Labels:

posted @ 10:16 PM  
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Sponsor
Support by


Powered by  MyPagerank.Net


ping me to technorati
Add to Technorati Favorites

 Subscribe in a reader
Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in NewsGator Online
Subscribe in Bloglines
Powered by FeedBurner
Free Blogger Templates
BLOGGER
Free Counters
Free Counters