Free Food Recipes

Search more recipes in my blog,i hope you enjoy and fun in my blog.

Resource Links
Awards
Other things

I try to make this recipe that I've got in the internet. I hope its delicious because I want to make something different for me and for my family. Thank you for you if you want to trying this recipe too.

And this is the recipe :

3/4 c. light mayonnaise
1/2 tsp. ginger
1/2 tsp. salt
3 c. cooked chicken
1 1/2 c. red seedless grapes
1 c. sliced celery
1/3 c. sliced green onion
1/2 c. broken walnuts

Combine mayonnaise, ginger and salt. Stir in chicken, grapes, celery, green onion and
walnuts. Makes 5 1/2 cups. Serve on lettuce leaf.

Trying another Recipe For Kids in this blogs.

Image Source : http://thehungryrunner.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/chickensalad.jpg
posted @ 3:15 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Sponsor
Support by


Powered by  MyPagerank.Net


ping me to technorati
Add to Technorati Favorites

 Subscribe in a reader
Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in NewsGator Online
Subscribe in Bloglines
Powered by FeedBurner
Free Blogger Templates
BLOGGER
Free Counters
Free Counters